Workshop: Co-incubation Opportunities in Europe and China - 5 December 2018
On 5 December 2018 ENRICH, the European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs, is organizing a workshop about co-incubation opportunities in Europe and China. China offers a huge variety of business and research opportunities and is on its way to become the number one world economy. Scientists and entrepreneurs need to get familiar with the Chinese innovation landscape and develop their own strategy how to approach and deal with Chinese research or business partners and investors.
This event will help you understand the fast-developing Chinese Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) landscape and develop your own co-incubation strategy for working internationally with China.
Programma of the workshop:
- 09:30 Registration
- 10:00 Opening Remarks by Marion Perrin, Project Manager of EBN Innovation Network
- 10:10 Presentation on ENRICH in China and the Soft Landing Zones Network by Marion Perrin
- 11:15 Introduction to the Chinese STI Landscape by Sara Medina of SPI
- 12:15 Open discussion and idea exchange
- 13:00 Networking Lunch
- 14:00 Presentation of (successful and unsuccessful) cases of EU-China cooperation, moderated by Bart Horsten, Managing Director of Horsten International
- 15:00 Interactive Practice Session, leaded by Sara Medina and Bart Horsten: group activity on critical success factors for a sustainable and effective co-incubation strategy for working internationally with China - Individual consultancy interview with each participant
- 16:00 Networking Reception
The fee for this workshop is 100 euro and includes workshop material, lunch and coffee break. For registration please contact Marion Perrin by mail, Marion.Perrin@ebn.eu