Visit of Marc Struyvelt (FIT Beijing) to Horsten Xian
From left to right:
- Jeffrey Wouters, Business Development Horsten Xi’an
- Ms. Cui Zeyang, Investment Deputy, Flanders Investment & Trade Beijing
- Mr. Marc Struyvelt, Commercial Counsellor, Flanders Investment & Trade Beijing
- Timothy Driesen, Project Manager Horsten Xi’an
- Chen Meng, Vice General Manager Horsten Xi’an
On 8 December Mr. Marc Struyvelt, Commercial Counsellor of Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) Beijing, paid a visit to Horsten International’s China affiliate, Horsten Xi’an Innovation Services Co.Ltd. Flanders Investment & Trade supports Flemish companies exporting to China and facilitates Chinese investment projects in Flanders, Belgium. FIT has four offices in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. The Beijing office is – amongst other regions – responsible for North-West China, including the Shaanxi Province.
During the meeting Chen Meng, Timothy and Jeffrey introduced Horsten International and the Horsten China team in Xi’an. Horsten already has an office in Xi’an since 2001 and in the past 20 years has helped many Belgian companies getting started in China. Additionally, opportunities for Belgian companies in the West of China were discussed, including cleantech, e-commerce and other industries.
FIT Beijing plans several activities in Xi’an in 2021, with the help of Horsten International. Please stay tuned for more information in the following months.