Workshop: Co-incubation Opportunities in Europe and China - 5 December 2018
On 5 December 2018 ENRICH, the European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs, organized a workshop about co-incubation opportunities in Europe and China. China offers a huge variety of business and research opportunities and is on its way to become the number one world economy. Scientists and entrepreneurs need to get familiar with the Chinese innovation landscape and develop their own strategy how to approach and deal with Chinese research or business partners and investors.
Bart Horsten, Managing Director of Horsten International, was one of the speakers.
This was the programme of the workshop:
- 09:30 Registration
- 10:00 Opening Remarks by Marion Perrin, Project Manager of EBN Innovation Network
- 10:10 Presentation on ENRICH in China and the Soft Landing Zones Network by Marion Perrin
- 11:15 Introduction to the Chinese STI Landscape by Sara Medina of SPI
- 12:15 Open discussion and idea exchange
- 13:00 Networking Lunch
- 14:00 Presentation of cases of EU-China cooperation, moderated by Bart Horsten
- 15:00 Interactive Practice Session, leaded by Sara Medina and Bart Horsten: group activity on critical success factors for a sustainable and effective co-incubation strategy for working internationally with China - Individual consultancy interview with each participant
- 16:00 Networking Reception