Workshop 'E-commerce, Social Media and New Retail in China' - 15 February 2019
On Friday 15 February 2019 Bart Horsten will be a lecturer at an afternoon workshop in Brussels at the Retail Academy, talking about E-commerce, social media and new retail in China. During this workshop Bart will focus on the following topics:
- The Chinese market today, the Chinese consumer and market entry methods.
- A view on E-commerce market statistics.
- Trends and opportunities in social media, E-commerce and Cross-Border E-commerce with China.
- How can Western companies use the above channels in their China strategy?
- Which platforms are the most suitable for my specific products?
- Do I need an own company in China or can I work with a Chinese partner?
- Strategic considerations and practical tips to open a webschop in China.
- Case studies with a lot of practical recommendations.
More information about the workshop and registration at the following LINK.