Workshop in Berlin: 'Boosting your Business & Innovation Opportunities in China' - 18 February 2020
On 18 February 2020 ENRICH in China organized a workshop about boosting your business & innovation opportunities in China. It was specifically organized to increase the practical know-how about doing business with China and enhance your business innovation skills.
During this one-day workshop Bart Horsten got the opportunity to present the Enrich Soft Landing Zone in Xi’an (Shaanxi Province), operated by Horsten Xi’an Innovation Services Co. Ltd, a 100% affiliate of Horsten International. Participants to the workshop were informed about the innovation and investment opportunities in Xi’an. In cooperation with RocketSpace, a premier start-up acceleration working space in Xi’an, Horsten can offer co-working space as well as innovation and start-up services to European companies in the fast-developing North-West region of China.
ENRICH is a global network of centres and hubs that promotes the internationalization of European science, technology and innovation. In the context of this ENRICH program, Horsten Xi’an has set up the cooperation with RocketSpace. This partnership can provide all kinds of services to provide a comfortable soft landing in the North West of China.
The following subjects were discussed:
- Culturally appropriate business style and how to conduct business communication in China.
- Chinese culture in practice and business etiquette.
- Negotiation skills for China and first-hand best practice examples.
- Knowledge about business and innovation models.
- Soft-landing in China for technology-based SMEs.
- Presentation of the 4 different Soft Landing Zones in China.
- Information and case studies about soft landing services and support schemes in China.
The workshop was attended by different research and technology organisations (RTOs), inclusive SMEs, researchers and innovators.