Webinar 'Trade Fairs in China' - 16 April 2020
On Thursday 16 April Bart Horsten was a keynote speaker at a webinar, organized by the EU SME Centre and the LEF-Network to China, focusing on e-commerce, social media and the preparation for trade fairs in the wood sector in China. The LEF-Network aims to create an export support network to China and its target industry is wood products with added value, such as building materials, furniture, wooden doors and windows. Their goal is to develop long term connections between Central Baltic region entrepreneurs (from Latvia, Estonia and Finland) and China.
During this webinar with different other experts, Bart has mainly focused on the following topics:
- key protection measures SMEs can take before attending a trade fair in China.
- opportunities and challenges, not only before, but also during and after the trade fair.
- practical tips for attending and exhibiting in a trade fair.
- different trade fairs in the woods/furniture/design sector in China and which fair to choose.
- case studies about previous trade fairs in China.
The webinar was attended by different SMEs from the Central Baltic wood sector.