Mercurio Beyond Borders China - Interactive Workshop Series
Bart Horsten will be a lecturer at different interactive workshops during the Mercurio Beyond Borders China project, organized by VOKA Limburg, in collaboration with Horsten International.
Mercurio Beyond Borders is for companies that have already developed and implemented an export strategy and that want to conquer new markets or strengthen their position locally. Throughout the different sessions you will get all the tools and insights you need to succeed in the Chinese market. China offers a huge variety of business opportunities and is on its way to become the number one world economy.
During the different workshops Bart will focus on the following topics:
- General introduction about China with focus on the sector in which the participants are active
- Market research in China
- Entry modes to China and strategic considerations
- Legislation and intellectual properties
- Cultural aspects of doing business with China
- Identification of and negotiating with Chinese partners
- Distribution channels and logistics
- E-commerce in China
- Social media in China
- Marketing and branding in China
- Sourcing from China
For more information (in Dutch) about Beyond Borders China of VOKA Limburg, click here.